Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sharepoint 2010 Interview Questions Programmatically.




Intelli Group

1. How can u create a customwebparts through vs2005 ? tell me the stepwise

2 .Tell me abt contentEditor Webpart..?


3. Tell me the Base class Methods in developing a webpart..?


4. What is the use of create child controls()..?


5. How can we configure the Enterprise search ? tell me the steps..?

6. Did u use any Webusrcontrls in ur project..? can u tell me the differences between Webparts and webuserconrols…?


7. What is the use of ” Using” clause…? 
,
8. write the coding for creating a customlist say order list , that list should be populate with orders table ..?

9. How to Deploy the sharepoint designer workflows from dev server to production server?

10. difference between SPSite , SPWeb..?


11.  h’w can u create the Custom fields ..?


12. wat is the use of BDC..? DID u write any BDC code in ur project ../


13. wat r the features..? did u create any features in ur project…? wat r the feature classes that u used


14. can u tell me the steps to deploy the SPSite to production through the Sharepoint Solution ?


15.  is it possible to set the permissions levels on list and libraires by using sp object model…?


16. Define content types…?


17. what r the work flows that u r created in ur project…?


Canu tell me the steps to create the work flows throguh Sharepoint desingers..?


18. can u tel me abt the event Handlers..?


19. what is meant by “RunwithElevatedPrivillages..?


20. Can u tell me h’w to install a feature(command) ..?

No comments:

Post a Comment